Look for the Admin Page at the top of the screen. From the Admin Page, you can create courses, schools, user accounts, add students and create classes.
Note that only the school or district IT Administrator will have access rights to view and modify content from the Admin Page. Contact Forefront Math directly if you would like to assign administrator rights to an individual at your school or district.
You will see 5 tabs on the Admin Page:
- Courses: Where you create the courses your school teaches and align
those courses with standards.
- Schools: Where you create your school(s) and tell the system which
courses are taught in which schools.
- Users: Where you create accounts for teachers, principals, and
- Students: Where you upload student information and their demographics, if desired, into the system.
- Classes: Where students are placed into classes and assigned a teacher.